The Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship's mission is to empower exceptional graduating high school seniors from King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties in Washington state by providing financial support for their college education within the state.
- Available to graduating seniors from public high schools in certain counties in Washington state
- Scholarships are renewable for four years of college in Washington state
- Excludes majors in music, sculpture, drawing, interior decorating, or domestic science
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA during college
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from public high schools in King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Contact your high school to access the scholarship application forms
- Complete the application forms and provide the necessary documents
- Submit your application to be nominated by your school
- If selected, ensure you maintain a 3.0 GPA during your college years in Washington state
In order to be considered for an NMC scholarship, students must show financial need and be nominated by their school counselor. Upon nomination, eligible students will be emailed a link by their counselor which will grant them access to the application page.