A diverse talent pool is fast becoming a business imperative. We need a wide variety of different experiences, skillsets, and ways of thinking in order to stay ahead of nimble and innovative cyber criminals as the financial system evolves.
- Financial Award: $10,000 USD
- Mentorship: Academic year mentorship from a financial services firm.
- Conference Attendance: Recipients will have the opportunity to attend one of our Cybersecurity conferences.
- Open to women only.
- Demonstrate high academic excellence with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Enrolled in a post-secondary educational program majoring in cybersecurity, information security, or a computer-related field.
- Interested in pursuing a career within the financial-services industry.
- Authorized to work within the region of the scholarship award (Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Americas).
- Required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect confidential information shared by FS-ISAC.
- Submit an application, agreeing to provide transcript and enrollment documentation in good standing.
- Provide institution or accredited program Financial Dept contact information, as the scholarship is paid directly to the school.
- Agree to represent the scholarship program if asked by FS-ISAC.
- Present a post-scholarship overview or evaluation of your experience.
Launched in 2016, the Women in Cyber Scholarship is 100 percent funded through the generosity of our members. Through contributing sponsorships, firms provide both financial support and mentorship to rising young women pursuing cybersecurity careers in financial services in the United States, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, or Africa.