The Peters Foundation is dedicated to supporting the educational aspirations of high school seniors graduating in the coming spring. Scholarships are available for students pursuing studies in the fields of environment, conservation, and forestry at accredited colleges or primary/secondary education at Christian colleges. These scholarships provide a total award ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 over four years, distributed as $2,500 to $5,000 per year, with the possibility of covering tuition expenses. Award amounts are determined based on economic need, academic potential, and other factors assessed by the Foundation's selection committee.
- Scholarships support studies in environment, conservation, forestry, or primary/secondary education
- Total award ranges from $10,000 to $20,000 over four years
- Administered based on committee's determination
- Intended for high school seniors
- Applicants must attend colleges located in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, or Colorado
- Complete, sign, and date the Phase I Application
- Include high school transcript (unofficial is acceptable), ACT or SAT scores, and one writing sample
- Selected applicants will be invited to complete a Phase II application
- Some applicants may be required to attend an interview
The selection committee will perform a Phase I application analysis. Selected applicants will be invited to complete a Phase II application. The selection committee will subsequently perform a Phase II application analysis. Selected applicants may be required to attend an interview.