The Burger King Scholars Program is a beacon of educational support, providing financial assistance to a diverse range of students. This comprehensive program offers opportunities for both high school seniors and employees, emphasizing accessibility and inclusivity.
Burger King General High School Senior Track:
Available to all high school seniors who meet the criteria below. Applicants must-
- Be living in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or Canada
- Be graduating high school seniors or equivalent
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Plan to enroll full-time for the entire academic year
Burger King Employee-Based Track:
- Employees, spouses, or domestic partners pursuing traditional education:
- Requirements include being an employee or related to one
- Be graduating high school seniors, current undergraduates, or graduate-level students
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Plan to enroll for the coming academic year
- Employees and spouses or domestic partners pursuing enrichment programs:
- Similar eligibility criteria as above
- Plan to enroll in an enrichment program during the coming academic year
James W. McLamore WHOPPER® Scholarship Criteria:
- Citizenship: U.S. or Canada
- High school seniors applying as full-time freshmen
- Cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5
- Active leadership role in community service, athletics, or similar activities
- Demonstrated work experience and financial need
Applicable to All Tracks:
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Attending college in the year following the award
- Selection pools based on academic record, community activities, work experience, and financial need
- Click on the "Create an Account" link to register for a student account.
- Complete Your Profile:
- Provide necessary information in the student profile section.
- Gather Information:
- List of work experiences and involvement in activities
- Current (official or unofficial) transcript of grades
- Employee information if applicable
- Submit Your Application:
- Ensure all required fields are completed in the specified format.
- Review and print a hard copy for your records.
Submit your complete application electronically on or before December 15th, or when 50,000 applications are received.
Notification of Applicants:
All applicants notified via email in May following the December deadline.
- Submit a completed Scholarship Acceptance Form by the deadline
- Notify the college or university about the award
- Inform Scholarship America of any relevant changes