The Women's Western Golf Foundation is a charitable trust providing undergraduate scholarships. Award winners receive a grant in the amount of $2,000 yearly. The scholarship is renewable each year, for four years, provided the recipient shows continued financial need and maintenance of GPA above 3.0.
- High school senior female who intends to graduate high school in the year of application
- United States citizen
- Applicant must meet entrance requirements of and plan to enroll at an accredited college or university
- Applicant must fill out the Federal SAR (Student Aid Report) to be filed with the U.S. Government, Dept. of Ed., between January 1st and March 1st
- Applicant must fill out a Preliminary Application prior to March 1st
Preliminary Applications consist of the following:
- general information
- statement of family's financial condition
- statement as to the applicant's involvement with golf
Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, financial need, excellence of character and an involvement in the sport of golf. Skill or excellence in the sport of golf is not a criterion.
WWGF Preliminary Applications may be obtained by sending a request, stating you have read the information concerning your eligibility, with a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope)