The Foundation has a long history of making grants for college scholarships. There are more than 50 scholarship funds that support the undergraduate grant program. In addition, scholarships are awarded from Richland County Foundation Unrestricted Funds, as directed each year by the Board of Trustees.
Richland County Foundation’s undergraduate college scholarships are based on financial need. Students must be attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis and maintain primary residency in Richland County, Ohio. New applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to apply. Returning students must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
The following must be submitted to the Foundation on or before April 1st. Remember, this is not a recurring grant, you must reapply each year.
- Completed Scholarship Grant application
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Your most recent grades (official transcript is not required)
- All grants are based on financial need
- Scholarship award is for the following academic school year (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Scholarship grant dollars will be sent directly to college/university
For more information, please visit our website.