The Estelle Beaumont Ellison Scholarship Fund
The Estelle Beaumont Ellison Scholarship Fund was created through an endowment by Ellison, who actively contributed to their community, showing great concern for young people and giving generously to numerous charities that benefited children. The scholarships in the fund will be awarded in two categories, those of Individual Seminary Scholarships, available for persons canonically resident in the Diocese of West Texas who enroll as postulants in an accredited Christian seminary, and Individual Educational Scholarships, for persons who are members of Christ Episcopal Church or who are residing in the greater San Antonio area and enroll in accredited educational institutions at secondary, undergraduate or graduate levels.
Individual Seminary Scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded for a single year; applications may be renewed for succeeding years.
- Applications for individual seminary scholarships will receive priority over individual educational scholarships.
- Age limits do not apply on seminary applicants.
- Amount of seminary scholarships will be individually decided.
Individual Educational Scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded for a single year; applications may be renewed for succeeding years. Preference will generally be given to renewal applicants who are satisfactorily continuing the pursuit of a degree program.
- Individual Educational Scholarships are limited to students between the ages of 14 and 30 years.
- Individual Educational Scholarships will be awarded in amounts from approximately $500 to $3,000 per year.
- A new application is required (as opposed to a renewal application) when submitting a request for graduate school, or an alternate degree program.
See if you qualify for this award and MANY MORE!
Find FREE Scholarships Instantly!
- Anti-bullying Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships and Merit Scholarships
- Acting Scholarships
- Agnostic/Atheist Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Aviation Scholarships
- Bible Scholarships
- Cancer Scholarships
- Celebrity Scholarships
- College Scholarships and Grants for Single Mothers
- Community Service Scholarships
- Corporate Scholarships
- Dance Scholarships
- Disability Scholarships
- Distance Learning Scholarships
- Easy Scholarships
- Essay Scholarships
- Federal Scholarships
- First in Family Scholarships
- Full Tuition Scholarships
- Green Scholarships
- International Student/Study Abroad Scholarships
- Largest Dollar Amount Scholarships
- Last Dollar Scholarship
- Legacy Scholarships
- Local Scholarships
- Military Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Non-Academic College Scholarships: Scholarships Aren't Just for "A Students" Anymore
- Online Scholarships
- Prestigious Scholarships
- Religious Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarship Essay Contests
- Scholarship Poetry Contests
- Scholarships for Adult Students
- Scholarships for Average Students
- Scholarships for Gay or Lesbian Students
- Scholarships for Men
- Scholarships for Moms
- Scholarships for Returning Students
- Scholarships for Summer
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Scholarships for Women
- September 11th Scholarships
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Technology Scholarships
- Transfer Scholarships
- University Scholarships
- Unusual Scholarships
- Veteran Scholarships
- Video Contest Scholarships
- Weird Scholarships
- Women's College Scholarships, Grants & Fellowships
- Writing Scholarships
- Featured Scholarships
- LGBTQ Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Strategies
- Scholarship Information
- Scholarships by Grade Level
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships Trending Now
- Scholarships.com Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Success Stories
- The Common Scholarship Application
Latest College & Financial Aid News
September 3, 2015
by Susan DutcaWhile many people can recall their college days as being "the best days" of their lives, college is never stress-free. From completing last-minute papers, to studying for midterms and finals or dealing with a stressful breakup, students are expected to balance many social, academic and extracurricular responsibilities. For some, there are many positive lessons to be learned from the college [...]
September 1, 2015
by Susan DutcaWith summer quickly coming to an end, Scholarships.com is keeping you well-equipped with the top ten, hottest scholarships to bring in the new school year. What better way to enjoy the last weeks of summer than to win free college money? With scholarships available for all ages and across a variety of subjects, we've compiled top dollar scholarship opportunities for you - all you have to do is [...]
August 30, 2015
College can be a stressful time, suddenly full of both student and adult responsibilities. However, for some students, it can become more than just stress - potentially a larger issue like depression. If students cannot or will not seek help, the consequences can be severe. Therefore, students need to prioritize their happiness in college, since mental health is just as important as physical [...]