Each year, NPG offers a variety of Scholarship Contests for students across the country. Contestants are invited to answer a population-related challenge, with their own experience and insight guiding their ideas for a solution. Contests are open to high school seniors, as well as currently-enrolled college undergraduates. Winners will receive a designated scholarship amount, paid towards undergraduate tuition at the accredited college or university they attend.
- Contests available for high school seniors and college undergraduates.
- Winners receive designated scholarship amounts to be applied toward undergraduate tuition.
- Open to high school seniors and currently-enrolled college undergraduates.
- Participate in the contest by addressing the annual prompt.
- Submit your entry for a chance to win.
Imagine yourself 20 years in the future. The population in your area has doubled in size since 2024. Name three of the most serious problems your community faces because of this population growth. What can you, as an individual, do now to help protect your community in the future?