The Community College Graduate Scholarship is available to community college students with demonstrated financial need who have earned their associate's degrees and seek to complete their bachelor's degrees at one of our four-year Partner Colleges. Students who are currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program are not eligible. Scholars are selected from a nationwide pool of applicants.
- Either earn an associate's degree from an accredited community college by the end of the academic year or have already earned your associate's degree from an accredited community college
- Have earned a college GPA of 3.0
- Not have yet enrolled in a bachelor's degree program
- Intend to enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program at one of TheDream.US partner colleges
- Be eligible for in-state tuition if seeking to attend a partner college that is a public institution
- Have come to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Be DACA or TPS eligible and have applied for or received DACA or TPS approval (undocumented students)
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need
For a list of partner colleges, more information, or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.