Agile Mile, Inc. is dedicated to promoting diversity in urban planning and computer science by offering scholarships to support Black students pursuing these fields. We recognize the underrepresentation of Black professionals in Transportation Demand Management (TDM) and computer science and aim to foster inclusivity through these scholarships. Don't miss the opportunity to apply!
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000
- Two scholarships available
- Open to legal residents of the United States
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older
- Applicants must be Black or African American
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in urban planning or computer science programs at accredited institutions
- Prepare your scholarship application
- Submit your application during the application period, which typically runs from November/December through the end of March
- Selected recipients will be awarded based on their dedication to urban planning or computer science
We are awarding two $2,000 scholarships to legal residents of the United States, 17 years of age or older who are enrolled, or are planning to enroll, in urban planning or computer science at an accredited college, university, trade school, technical institute, or vocational college. The recipient of the Urban Planning Scholarship will also receive a one-year member to the Association for Commuter Transportation (ACT), a nationwide membership organization that is a great place to network with future employers.