Minnesota Soybean Ambassador Program
The Minnesota Soybean Ambassador’s Program strives to create a learning environment for the development of young leaders in the soybean industry. Participation in the ambassador program is designed to increase knowledge and perception of the soybean industry and its issues. Additionally, this program will develop a support system for participants as leaders in the Minnesota soybean industry.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age, but not over 22 years of age, by January 1 of the year they compete for the ambassador program
- Be in a two-year or four-year post-secondary ag-related education program and have a strong interest in the future of the soybean industry and agriculture
- Be able to commit to a one-year term, beginning in June of the award year
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under our commercial driver policy
An individual may participate in the Soybean Industry Ambassador Program twice, as long as the qualification requirements are met. To learn more about this program, please visit our website.