The Graydon & Myrth Fox Scholarship was established to assist individuals who are seeking to further their job skills or improve their circumstances through education. This award is available to students who are pursuing a degree through either the business schools at California State University, Chico or the University of Florida, Gainesville; or a degree in elementary education at the Coastal Carolina University in South Carolina. There is no age restriction for this scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be pursuing a degree at an accredited college, university, or trade school
- Be a wounded Navy or Marine Corps personnel or a surviving spouse or dependent child of a Navy or
- Marine Corps personnel killed or wounded while on active duty (marriage certificate required for spouse, birth or adoption certificate required for dependent child)
- Deceased or wounded Navy or Marine personnel must have been performing official military duties in a combat situation or military training exercise (DD form 1300 or DD 214 required)
- Demonstrate financial need
For more information, please visit our website.