Scholarship Provider Guidelines
If you’re interested in listing your scholarship on Scholarships.com, please be sure that your organization and its website meet the following the guidelines:
- The scholarship does not charge an application fee or serve as a means to generate revenue for the scholarship provider.
- The scholarship information page must not display advertisements, toll free numbers associated with paid services, pop-up windows, chat windows or other offers.
- During the application process, students must not be prompted to enter a social security number.
- During the application process, students must not be prompted to enter credit card information.
- Scholarship URL must link directly to provider’s scholarship page.
- Scholarship URL must be operational and stable. If the site is down, we are unable to review the site and students are unable to apply.
- The scholarship must be associated with a legitimate, verifiable (no PO Boxes), U.S. mailing address.
- Scholarship must be filterable and offer an award of reasonable substance and/or frequency for the amount of work that is required of them.
- Scholarship rules must be displayed and clearly outline all eligibility criteria, deadlines, required materials and scholarship winner selection process / judging criteria. This information or a link to this information must be on the page of the URL provided by the scholarship provider, referenced above.
- Scholarship listing must not be a duplicate of one that is already listed with Scholarships.com. Please be sure to retain all information you receive from Scholarships.com upon successful completion of the listing process to ensure you do not attempt to submit a new listing the following year.
- Contact information, including address, phone number and email must be easily accessible to students for potential inquires about the scholarship and rules thereof.
- Scholarship provider must provide Scholarships.com with a contact email address from the organizations domain name. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the scholarship provider’s responsibility to ensure they are reachable by Scholarships.com.
- We strongly recommend whitelisting the Scholarships.com domain to ensure the aforementioned.
If your scholarship meets these guidelines, please submit the scholarship information online using our simple and easy scholarship submission form.
Required Information to Submit a Scholarship to Scholarships.com
In order to have your scholarship listed on Scholarships.com, we need your organization’s mailing address, phone number, contact name, email address and your website’s URL. This information can be used for our internal use only, if that is your preference, though there are certain required fields on the online submission form.
To best serve our site’s users and providers, all scholarships listed on Scholarships.com must:
- Provide a descriptive summary of the award
- Include a scholarship title, deadline date, value of the scholarships and number of awards available
- Indicate the type or student the scholarship is targeting and be sure to review and edit all filterable criteria to ensure only those students who will qualify for the scholarship being offered will be presented with the scholarship.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to
Latest College & Financial Aid News
September 3, 2015
by Susan DutcaWhile many people can recall their college days as being "the best days" of their lives, college is never stress-free. From completing last-minute papers, to studying for midterms and finals or dealing with a stressful breakup, students are expected to balance many social, academic and extracurricular responsibilities. For some, there are many positive lessons to be learned from the college [...]
September 1, 2015
by Susan DutcaWith summer quickly coming to an end, Scholarships.com is keeping you well-equipped with the top ten, hottest scholarships to bring in the new school year. What better way to enjoy the last weeks of summer than to win free college money? With scholarships available for all ages and across a variety of subjects, we've compiled top dollar scholarship opportunities for you - all you have to do is [...]
August 30, 2015
College can be a stressful time, suddenly full of both student and adult responsibilities. However, for some students, it can become more than just stress - potentially a larger issue like depression. If students cannot or will not seek help, the consequences can be severe. Therefore, students need to prioritize their happiness in college, since mental health is just as important as physical [...]