Scholarship Provider Guidelines
If you’re interested in listing your scholarship on Scholarships.com, please be
sure that your organization and its website meet the following the guidelines:
- The scholarship does not charge an application fee or serve as a means to generate revenue for the scholarship provider.
- The scholarship information page must not display advertisements, toll free numbers associated with paid services, pop-up windows, chat windows or other offers.
- During the application process, students must not be prompted to enter a social
- During the application process, students must not be prompted to enter credit card
- Scholarship URL must link directly to provider’s scholarship page.
- Scholarship URL must be operational and stable. If the site is down, we are unable
to review the site and students are unable to apply.
- The scholarship must be associated with a legitimate, verifiable (no PO Boxes),
U.S. mailing address.
- Scholarship must be filterable and offer an award of reasonable substance and/or
frequency for the amount of work that is required of them.
- Scholarship rules must be displayed and clearly outline all eligibility criteria,
deadlines, required materials and scholarship winner selection process / judging
criteria. This information or a link to this information must be on the page of
the URL provided by the scholarship provider, referenced above.
- Scholarship listing must not be a duplicate of one that is already listed with Scholarships.com.
Please be sure to retain all information you receive from Scholarships.com upon
successful completion of the listing process to ensure you do not attempt to submit
a new listing the following year.
- Contact information, including address, phone number and email must be easily accessible
to students for potential inquires about the scholarship and rules thereof.
Scholarship provider must provide Scholarships.com with a contact email address
from the organizations domain name. For example,
email@example.com. It is the scholarship provider’s responsibility
to ensure they are reachable by Scholarships.com.
We strongly recommend whitelisting the Scholarships.com domain to ensure the
If your scholarship meets these guidelines, please submit the scholarship information
online using our simple and easy scholarship submission form.
Required Information to Submit a Scholarship to Scholarships.com
In order to have your scholarship listed on Scholarships.com, we need your organization’s
mailing address, phone number, contact name, email address and your website’s URL.
This information can be used for our internal use only, if that is your preference,
though there are certain required fields on the online submission form.
To best serve our site’s users and providers, all scholarships listed on Scholarships.com
- Provide a descriptive summary of the award
- Include a scholarship title,
deadline date, value of the scholarships and number of awards available
the type or student the scholarship is targeting and be sure to review and edit
all filterable criteria to ensure only those students who will qualify for the scholarship
being offered will be presented with the scholarship.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to