The Cary Woman's Club College Scholarship for High School Seniors is offered to students who plan to attend a four year college or university in the state of North Carolina. To be eligible, applicants must: reside in Cary, Apex, or Morrisville and attend a high school in the Wake County Public School System; have maintained a 3.0 GPA for their junior and first half of senior year; demonstrate financial need; and be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Cary Woman’s Club Scholarship for High School Seniors: Offered to high school seniors planning to attend a four-year college or university in North Carolina.
- Cary Woman's Club also offers a scholarship for Mature Women
- Cary Woman’s Club Scholarship for High School Seniors: High school seniors planning to attend a four-year college or university in North Carolina.
- Cary Woman’s Club Mature Woman’s Scholarship: Open to mature women returning to school for a degree.
- For the Cary Woman’s Club Scholarship for High School Seniors, review the Cary Woman’s Club Scholarship Guidelines and Requirements for Application.
- Complete the Application
- Short Essay: Please attach an essay stating the following:
- What challenges have you faced during the pandemic and how have you responded to then
- Why you desire to continue your education
- What are your future educational plans
- Why financial assistance is needed
You may also provide additional information that you would like the scholarship committee to
know about you or your family
In addition to completing the application, applicants must also submit: a copy of an official high school transcript through the first half of senior year; a letter of recommendation from a school counselor, principal, teacher, or a business/professional person; and a short essay stating why the applicant desires to continue their education, what are their future educational plans, and why financial assistance is needed (applicants may also provide additional information that they would like the scholarship committee to know about them or their family).