The bai Corporate Scholarship Program, an initiative of the Harlem Y's college readiness and career exploration program, aims to empower underserved, college-bound teens in New York City. This scholarship is designed to support high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement and leadership potential. Since its inception, the program has awarded nearly $2 million in college scholarship support to deserving students. If you are a New York City High School senior with a minimum 2.7 GPA, residing within the five boroughs, and aspiring to pursue higher education, consider applying for the bai Corporate Scholarship.
- bai Corporate Scholarship Program under the Harlem Y's initiative
- Supports underserved, college-bound teens in New York City
- Awards college scholarships to dynamic high school seniors
- Recipients must demonstrate academic achievement and leadership
- Open to New York City High School seniors
- Minimum 2.7 GPA required
- Applicants must reside within the five boroughs of New York City
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Submit the scholarship application
- Applications will be reviewed, and recipients will be selected based on academic achievement and leadership potential
The bai Corporate Scholarship Program is an excellent opportunity to receive financial support for your higher education journey. If you meet the eligibility criteria, submit your application, and you could be recognized at the 52nd Annual National Salute to Achievers in Industry Awards Gala on March 14th. Don't miss this chance to invest in your future and achieve your academic goals.