The ISF Congressional Policy Fellowship provides qualified applicants a 9-month, full-time opportunity to work in Washington D.C. on legislative issues and public policies. To be eligible for this fellowship, applicants must satisfy a number of qualifications. Among them, you must be Islamic and must have graduated with a degree, either undergrad or graduate, from an accredited university. Read on to determine whether you are qualified to apply.
- Nine-month, full-time fellowship
- $35,000 award
- Applicant must be Islamic/Muslim
- Must major in one of the following majors:
- Journalism & Public Relations
- Criminal Justice
- Theater & Performance Studies
- International Affairs
- Political Science
- Broadcasting, Visual & Interactive Media
- Film Studies
- New Media
- Public Policy
- Law School/Legal Studies
- Film, Television & Interactive Media
- Creative Writing
- Applicant must be in or about to enter graduate school
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Among the myriad benefits of this fellowship are; a salary for housing and other living expenses for the 9-month fellowship. Roundtrip airfare to Washington D.C. and health insurance reimbursement, among a number of other things, are also included.
Who Should Apply?
If you are attending graduate school or planning to do so very soon and have read all of the above and feel you are a good candidate, this is a very unique and valuable opportunity. We would encourage all Muslim grad students majoring in an approved major with an interest in working in D.C. on legislation that impacts millions of people to consider applying.