The Caldwell Fellows program at NC State University is a transformative opportunity for incoming freshmen who are dedicated to learning, growth, and community service.
- Caldwell Fellows program invests in first-year students
- Emphasizes personal growth, leadership, and service
- Offers intensive programming and training
- Open to all majors
- Applicants must be incoming freshmen
- Minimum incoming GPA of 3.25 required
- Submit your application for the Caldwell Fellows program
- Prepare to embark on a journey of personal growth, leadership development, and impactful service
The Caldwell Fellows program invests in students selected during their first year at NC State who share a passion to learn, grow and serve others. The Caldwell program provides extensive programming and leadership training, as well as fosters collaborative interaction with alumni, faculty and community partners. This is open to all majors, but applicants must be incoming freshmen, and they must have an incoming 3.25 GPA.