The North Texas Relocation Professionals (NTRP) offers scholarships for high school seniors in North Texas, recognizing the challenges and achievements of students who have relocated.
- Scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $3,000.
- Awarded to a minimum of two eligible students each year.
- High School Senior students in North Texas area accredited high schools who have relocated.
- Relocated between grades 9 and 12.
- Relocated more than 50 miles and changed schools due to their family's relocation.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Fill out Section 1 and sign; then give to your counselor to complete his/her
section with a signature. Please make sure your GPA is on a 4.0 scale ONLY. Transcripts or test score copies requested below in Section 5.
- Tell us about your experiences associated with your relocation into the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Please feel free to discuss your family background, challenges encountered with the relocation, and successes achieved. We would also appreciate any advice you would give to another teenager preparing to relocate (as you did)! The winners may be asked to present their essays at NTRP’s April meeting.
- Include one Letter of Recommendation on official letterhead by a school official.
- Attach a copy of your Unofficial Transcript and ACT/SAT score.
The NTRP Scholarship supports students who have faced relocation challenges, aiding their educational journey.