Employee Resource Groups not only help bring our employees together, but provide an essential bridge of communication to our customers, regardless of culture, age, gender or other defining elements. As part of the support these groups provide to the communities we serve, ERGs offer scholarship opportunities for those pursuing higher education. PG&E and its employee groups offer a wide range of scholarships to help the next generation of Californians succeed and innovate in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as other disciplines.
- Scholarship Amounts:
- Open to students pursuing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines.
- Academic Status: Open to high school seniors, graduates, GED recipients, undergraduates, and postsecondary undergraduates. Veterans and adults returning to school are encouraged to apply.
- Residency: Applicants must be California residents and PG&E customers at the time of application.
- Enrollment: Plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in an eligible STEM field for the entire upcoming academic year, pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
- Academic Status: Ensure you meet the academic status requirements, whether you are a high school student, graduate, GED recipient, undergraduate, or postsecondary undergraduate.
- Residency: Confirm your California residency and PG&E customer status at the time of application.
- Enrollment: Plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in an eligible STEM field at an accredited four-year college or university in California or an HBCU.
PrideNetwork fosters shared success by supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ+) and ally employees in achieving their full potential. All majors are eligible. Applicants must have demonstrated service to the LGBT+ community. Applicants of all sexual orientations and gender identities are eligible for PrideNetwork’s scholarships. Applicants must either be high school seniors or undergraduate transfer students. Applicants must reside in Central or Northern California.