Through its Scholarships and Grant the Joseph M. Fannell Memorial Foundation hopes to be able to meet a portion of the financial need of those young people who are pursuing a career in the Creative and Performing Arts. For those interested in applying for a scholarship or grant, applications are open from February 11th and will remain open until April 30th, the deadline for submission.
- Applications accepted from February 11th to April 30th
- Two $2,000 scholarships available for creative arts and one for performing arts
- $1,000 for the fall semester and $1,000 for the spring semester
- Graduating high school seniors nationwide
- Enrollment in a degree program in an accredited U.S. institution for the following academic year
- Demonstrated interest in the creative and/or performing arts
- Submit a signed and completed application form
- Include an essay and all required supporting documentation
- Provide an official transcript and a letter of acceptance and enrollment
Over the past few years, the Foundation has awarded over $30,000 to talented youth. The Foundation also contributes to programs that provide support and guidance to those who have been or are being bullied. Joseph was bullied in high school and he wanted to share his experiences with high schoolers who are victims of bullying and encourage them to seek and receive help. We are dedicated to furthering Joe’s desire to put an end to bullying.