USGIF offers a range of scholarships to support students pursuing careers in Geospatial Intelligence. These scholarships cater to various academic levels, including high school seniors, undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students. Additionally, USGIF collaborates with member organizations to provide sponsored scholarships tailored to specific goals and needs.
- Available scholarships for various academic levels
- Collaboration with member organizations for sponsored scholarships
- Scholarship eligibility varies based on academic level
- Graduating high school seniors through doctorate level may apply
- Additional criteria for sponsored scholarships (refer to scholarship information)
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Visit USGIF's scholarship application portal
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Provide your most recent school transcript
- Answer short essay questions
- Complete the essay writing component
If you're interested in pursuing a career in Geospatial Intelligence, don't miss this opportunity to apply for USGIF scholarships. The application period opens on January 23rd, with most scholarships closing on May 31st. However, the extended deadline for the GeoFutures STL Scholarship and the Globe Building St. Louis Scholarship is June 7th.