The Asama Coldwater Manufacturing (ACM) Georgia Scholarship awards scholarships to graduates of a Warren County high school (current year or Previous). The $1000 scholarship is renewable for one year after the original award is made, provided all requirements are met for renewal. Applicants must be pursuing programs in or directly related to business, engineering, manufacturing, or technology
1. The applicant shall be a graduate of a Warren County high school (current year or previous)
2. The applicant completed high school with a minimum GPA of 2.80
3. The availability of other financial assistance, grants, and/or scholarships to the applicants will be considered. Preference will be given to applicants who are less likely to have other assistance available
4. Applicant acceptance or attendance at an accredited secondary education institution, including trade schools, technical colleges, community colleges, colleges, and universities
5. The applicant's level of motivation, effort, and diligence in the pursuit of further education, as demonstrated in their personal statement, will be considered
1. The applicant shall complete the application form provided by the Community Foundation for the CSRA.
2. The applicant shall provide a letter of recommendation.
3. The applicant shall provide an unofficial transcript.
4. The applicant shall provide a narrative setting forth personal goals, reasons for going into chosen field of study, and plans after graduation from college. The narrative shall explain the need for financial assistance and the benefit of receiving the scholarship. Also include any unique situations that would be considered by the Scholarship Selection Committee (for example, extraordinary responsibilities at home, work, etc.). The narrative shall be between 500-750 words.