In its inaugural year in February 2017, the Guild Giving Foundation launched an annual scholarship program. Annually, the foundation will grant up to 10 collegiate scholarships, each valued at $1,500, to full-time students nationwide.
- Annual scholarship program by Guild Giving Foundation
- Up to 10 scholarships available
- Each scholarship valued at $1,500
- Must be a United States citizen or national
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Open to high school seniors or graduates, postsecondary undergraduates, and graduate students
- Intend full-time enrollment in a collegiate program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the upcoming academic year
- Applications encouraged from all of the aforementioned, except individuals residing in the state of New York
- Complete the application for the Guild Giving scholarship program
- Ensure eligibility by meeting citizenship requirements and having a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Submit application before the specified deadline
We invite all eligible students to apply for the Guild Giving Foundation's scholarship program. Aspiring individuals planning full-time enrollment in accredited collegiate programs can seize this opportunity for financial support. Take the next step in your educational journey by submitting your application and standing a chance to receive a $1,500 scholarship!