Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship
The Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship was established to assist home health care professionals with obtaining advanced degrees, as well as students seeking a bachelor’s degree in a health profession or students seeking home health aide certification.
- Attend an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding (Pell grants, Stafford loans, PLUS loans)
- Seek education or training related to a health profession or home health care
- Demonstrate financial need
- Intend to work in Vermont for a minimum of two years
- Financial need
- Recommendation letter
- Personal interview (if necessary)
For more information, please visit our website.