Nurse Leaders for North America
Global Scholarship Alliance (GSA) is one of America’s leading providers of nursing scholarships. Our mission is to develop the world’s next generation of nurse leaders and educators. We achieve our mission by partnering with universities and health systems around the U.S. to create customized work/study programs for nurses. GSA’s programs provide qualifying nurses with full scholarships for advanced nursing degrees combined with multi-year employment arrangements.
- Active and unencumbered registered nurse license in the U.S. or Canada
- Permanent resident or citizen of the U.S. or Canada
- Successful completion of a three year (minimum) registered nursing program
- Both theory and clinical rotations during your nursing training in surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, psychiatry, and medical nursing
- One year of recent post-graduate acute care hospital based nursing experience in specialties such as ICU, CCU, ER, M/S, OR and telemetry
- Desire to pursue an advanced nursing degree and work in a fast-paced, high-volume acute care setting
- Ambition to advance in your career as a professional nurse
To apply directly for this opportunity, please complete our online application at and either email or fax your resume to us. For more information, please visit our website.