Perinatal Nursing Graduate Scholarships
To recognize and promote excellence in nursing care of mothers and babies, the March of Dimes offers several $5,000 scholarships annually to registered nurses enrolled in graduate programs of maternal-child nursing. Scholarships are supported in part by educational grants from Pampers and Evenflo.
- Applicant must be a registered nurse
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in a graduate program in maternal-child nursing at the master's or doctoral level
- Applicant must have at least one academic term to complete after May of the year in which the scholarship is awarded
- Applicant must be a member of at least one of the following professional organizations: the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses; the American College of Nurse-Midwives; or the National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- Applicant cannot be a previous recipient of the March of Dimes graduate nursing scholarship
- Employees of the March of Dimes, members of its Board of Trustees, and their family members are not eligible
For more information and to download the application form, please visit our website.