The Disneyland Resort Scholarship Program
The Disneyland® Resort Scholarship Program – Celebrating Community Service, will award $7,500 scholarships to 10 Orange County high school seniors who have demonstrated excellence in volunteerism and leadership and who are committed to making a difference in our community.
By granting scholarships to students who strive to improve their local community, the Disneyland® Resort aims to make the dream of attending college or a professional trade school a reality.
- Resident of Orange County, California
- Currently attending an Orange County public, private or charter high school
- Be pursuing higher education
- Graduating high school senior pursuing secondary education
- Have accumulated 150 or more volunteer hours through a charitable nonprofit organization
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (most recent transcript required)
- Provide a letter of verification from the predominant charitable nonprofit organization with which you
- Submit a signed form of authorization to use likeness, voice and/or written correspondence(download from
- Have participated in a significant service project that impacted your community