The Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship was established to assist home care professionals with obtaining advanced degrees, as well as students seeking a bachelor's or associate's degrees in a health profession.
- Attends an accredited college/university, or community college (does not have to be in Vermont)
- Studying nursing (RN or LPN), physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or medical social work
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a Vermont state resident
- Plans to work in home care in the state of Vermont after graduation
- Write two brief essays
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.