Do you think a college degree should provide students with real-life experiences, not just textbook theories? Should college students have the chance to use their knowledge and skills to improve communities across America? Well, Students Serve couldn't agree with you more! Students Serve provides service-learning grants up to $2,000 to innovative college students across the country. The grants enrich the academic experience of the students who are implementing the service-learning projects, inspire confidence in students, and create meaningful changes in communities.
- undergraduate attending a college or university in the US
- self-designed service-learning project to be completed individually (service-learning is defined as applying academic knowledge from a class taken in school to solve a legitimate problem in your community)
- targeted community is within the US
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors or community leaders who may advise you on your project
- November 30th (Spring Project)
- March 15th (Summer Project)
For more information on community service scholarships, as well as scholarships for your other attributes and interests, conduct a free college scholarship search.
Getting more college financial aid doesn’t have to be a relentless search. Scholarships.com is totally free. Connect with our massive database of millions of college scholarships at any time by searching for awards in a variety of ways. Scholarships.com offers the quickest and easiest way to search for, apply to, and win college scholarships. Start making your college education affordable or perhaps even free, by conducting a free college scholarship search at Scholarships.com.