Utah Jump$tart Coalition Financial Literacy Scholarship
The Utah Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy (UJ$C) in partnership with America First Credit Union, Mountain America Credit Union and Members First Credit Union, is proud to sponsor four $1,000 scholarships for Utah high school seniors.
Award: Four (4) $1,000 scholarships
Scholarship Use: The scholarship may be used for any field of study at an accredited post-secondary institution. The institution must be a Title IV fund-dispersing institution.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Utah high school senior at an accredited Utah school who has successfully completed or is currently enrolled in the financial literacy course required for graduation
- Plan to pursue post-secondary education
Requirements Federal forms require potentially sensitive personal information, such as a Social Security Number. To protect privacy, the student must conceal (correction fluid or dark marker) his or her sensitive information listed on the confirmation pages before application submission.
- Complete the application form on our website
- Complete the FAFSA
- Register for a FAFSA PIN
- Include proof of completing an application to a post-secondary institution and of being considered for admission (Examples would be a letter of acceptance from a school, or a confirmation page from an online application for admission)
- Submit required essay as specified in application criteria