Oregon Ford ReStart Program Scholarship
The Ford Family Foundation established the Ford ReStart Scholarship Program to support non-traditional adult students who wish to begin or continue education at the postsecondary level. Each year, 30 applicants are selected to receive a Ford ReStart Scholarship.
This is a need-based scholarship. To demonstrate financial need, applicants must have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. The FAFSA must not be in a “rejected” status.
Applicants must also:
- be at least 25 years of age by March 1 of the application year
- be residents of Oregon or Siskiyou County, California
- have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- plan to seek a certificate, a two-year associate’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree at an eligible
- plan to be a full-time, on campus, student in the fall of application year and must not previously have earned a bachelor’s degree; applicants may be at any phase of their education but preference is given to students with limited or no recent college experience