The Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship supports students seeking a career in technology with a minor focus in business. To apply for this $1,000 scholarship, eligible students must submit a 1000-word essay and meet the eligibility requirements detailed below.
- $1,000 scholarship opportunity
- Open to high school seniors and current full-time college students
- Essay submission requirement (1000-word essay)
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted into an accredited college or university or a current student enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Current student enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Active or declared focus of study must be in technology science, and the applicant must understand and intend to work with Web 3.0 technology in the future
- Intention to work with Web 3.0 technology in the future
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Submit a 1000-word essay
- Essay topic: Ways in which Web 3.0 will affect the future and how your career goals relate to its advancement
- Application deadline must be met
- The ten candidates with the best submission will be selected
- Each winner will be notified by email and will have two (2) weeks to accept the award. Failure to accept within two (2) weeks will result in disqualification, and a new winner will be selected
Scholarship winners may be asked to give the Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship committee permission to verify details with schools documented on the form.