AAUW Lew Williams Scholarship and Leila Sulkes Scholarship
The Freehold Branch of AAUW will award two $2,000 scholarships - the Lew Williams Scholarship and the Leila Sulkes Scholarship - for the upcoming academic year.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Female 25 years of age or older
- Resides in one of the following communities: Colts Neck, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township, Howell, Manalapan, Marlboro, Morganville
- Enrolled in a Bachelors degree program having completed a minimum of 60 credit - OR - a Masters degree program having completed a minimum of six credits
- Maintained a minimum GPA of "B"
- Enrolled in college for the coming academic year
Applications can be requested by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at
P.O. Box 6151
Freehold, NJ. 07728
Applications requests will be accepted January through June. Completed applications must be postmarked by July 31.