The Against The Grain Groundbreaker Scholarship provides financial assistance and promotion of Asian American college seniors and graduate students who have exhibited exemplary leadership, vision, and passion that is blazing a trail for others to follow and changing lives in the Asian American community.
Awards: $1,500.00 to be applied toward school tuition and fees.
**Please note that funds will be disbursed directly to the educational institution in the student’s name.
General Eligibility Requirements: Must be of at least 25% Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity.
• Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
• Must be either a high school senior or a college student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. vocational, junior college, or four-year college/university and must be a full- time, associate/bachelor/master degree seeking student by the upcoming academic calendar year.
• Scholarship is open to students of all majors.
• Have demonstrated visionary leadership abilities through innovative means.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted).
• Family of the ATG Board members are ineligible. All scholarship candidates must submit a video presentation showcasing their work and qualifications. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider’s website.